A simple, light lunch that is perfect when you deserve a little more than a cheese sandwich.
I used a fresh crab that I dressed myself, which admittedly took me ages to dig the meat out of. However, a lot of chefs seem to swear by using tinned crab meat. If you plump for tinned crab, this will be a super speedy, but elegant lunch to rustle up from the store cupboard.
- 300 g noodles or spaghetti
- 1 medium size fresh crab picked clean or a tin of crab meat
- 1 tablespoon Thai fish sauce
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 chilli finely sliced
- 2 spring onions finely sliced
- Juice & zest of 1 Lime
- Juice & zest of ½ Lemon
- In a large pan of boiling water, cook the pasta or noodles.
- In another pan, fry the chilli & spring onion in a splash of toasted sesame oil.
- After a couple of minutes, add in all the other ingredients, giving them a minute or two to heat through.
- Drain the pasta, and mix the two together. Pour yourself a large glass of white, and celebrate being awesome.