Just before the warm weather takes its annual leave of absence, I want to sneak in this cheeky little Frozen Dark Rum Mojito Cocktail Lolly.
With all the components of a zingy Mojito it is refreshing and decadent, as all good lollies should be, and the flavours really pop.
If the sun is still shining for you, I hope you get a chance to indulge!
Frozen Dark Rum Mojito Cocktail Lolly.
- 2 teaspoons Muscavado or other brown sugar
- 1/2 lime juice only
- 2 sprigs mint
- 1 shot dark rum
- Soda water
- In a jug or glass, squash the sugar, lime juice and mint leaves together for a couple of minutes with the back of a spoon to extract the essential oils from the mint and dissolve the sugar.
- Add the shot of rum and mix well.
- Pour into 2 ice lolly moulds, then top them up with soda water and freeze.
- You can add some shredded mint leaves to each mould if you fancy