This Baked Sea Bream is such a quick meal to get on the table, and will warm your heart and soul in a flash.
Happy Monday! I woke to a very cold start here with a heavy frost and had to dash round all the animals and thaw out water bottles and drinkers. Still no snow here, although I’m living in hope. The sledges have been dusted off, just in case :)
Anyway, here’s a crazy quick lunch to share with you. Baked Sea Bream. It’ll take you just 35 minutes from start to finish but will taste like you spent hours on it.
Ask your fishmonger to descale the bream and when you’re ready to cook, rinse under cold water, pat dry with kitchen towels and pop in the oven. Simples.
- 1 sea bream
- 1/2 lime sliced
- Handful of fine green beans
- Handful of baby plum tomatoes halved
- Preheat the oven to 180C/350F/gas 4
- Descale, gut and clean the fish if necessary, pat dry with paper towels.
- Drizzle a little oil in a baking dish and add the veggies. Lay the fish on top, tucking the lime slices in the belly cavity and bake for 25-30 minutes or until the flesh is white and opaque right the way through.
- Serve and devour.